Sunday, March 09, 2008

New Beginnings

Even though it's March already I've been working since January to make some major changes in my life. New direction in work, healthy lifestyle changes, lose weight, increase my income, work less, have more time to spend with the girls, the list goes on and on, but basically I'm working toward achieving a more balanced and happier life for me and the girls. I've had a good start with supportive friends and family and feel pretty optimistic about my plans. On the list was a new look to my blog. I think it turned out great, Rebecca did a wonderful job. I hope to share more in the future how my "Six Sigma" sister June is helping me create my new life. She is my own personal lifestyle coach. She should be on Oprah!

2 comments:

Tish said...

your blog looks beautiful!

Gail said...

Love your blog!
I too (soon!) will be a single mom with 2!!
I will be looking at your blog for advice!!
Your girls look very happy.
You have a beautiful family.
Wishing you all the best with your "new lifestyle changes"
Blessings