Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Adoption Poems and Sayings

I am so very special, I have been from the start.
Before they held me in their arms, my family held me in their hearts.
And like a single drop of rain that on still waters fall, my life and love will make ripples and touch the lives of all.
So read this precious story as step by step I grow.I am a blessing and a gift as each page here will show." ~Unknown

*****************************************

No Place That Far by Sara Evans

If I had to run
If I had to crawl
If I had to swim a hundred rivers
Just to climb a thousand walls
Always know that I would find a way
To get to where you are
There's no place that far.

***************************

Be not afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. (Isaiah 43:5)

***************************

An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break. (Cancient Chinese belief)

No comments: